- Letters to Parents
- Term Dates 2016/ 2017 including Inset Days
- Term Dates 2017/ 2018 including Inset Days
- Homework Links
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Forthcoming Events
- Get Involved
- Lunch Menu
- Forest School Groups
- Parent Feedback
- Links to Helpful Websites
- Reception Intake 2017
- Support Advice for Parents
Welcome Back Mrs Stride & Miss Sykes!
Leavers Lunch & Cinderabba! Photo Galleries added
New Newsletter added 19th July 2017
Red Nose Day 2017
"Good" Ofsted Report 2017
Help East Harptree Primary School to raise valuable funds
Did you know that when you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising a free donation for East Harptree Primary School? There are no catches or hidden charges and whenever you buy or book anything online East Harptree School could benefit.
There are nearly 3,000 retailers on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Next, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
Please register now:
- 1. Join Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/eastharptreeprimary/ or click on the logo above and sign up for free. Enter East Harptree Primary School as your cause.
- 2. Shop Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first, pick or search for the retailer you want and start shopping. Everything is the same including the price.
- Raise After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
To help you remember to use easyfundraising why not download a reminder tool and the app for your phone or tablet?
Any questions please contact a member of the PTA team.