- Letters to Parents
- Term Dates 2017/ 2018 including Inset Days
- Term Dates 2018/ 2019 including Inset Days
- Lunch Menu
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Forthcoming Events
- Get Involved
- Breakfast & AfterSchool Club
- Homework Links
- Parent Feedback
- Links to Helpful Websites
- NHS Health Advice App
- Support Advice for Parents
Newsletter No. 7 added 7th February
Fox Class Photos Added
Term Dates for next year have been added - see "Parents" tab
After School & Breakfast Club Survey emailed 26/1. Please return to office. Thanks.
Thank you for participating in the Breakfast & AfterSchool Club Survey. Please see our Letters page for exciting news which was emailed today.
Help East Harptree Primary School to raise valuable funds
Did you know that when you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be raising a free donation for East Harptree Primary School? There are no catches or hidden charges and whenever you buy or book anything online East Harptree School could benefit.
There are nearly 3,000 retailers on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Next, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
Please register now:
- 1. Join Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/eastharptreeprimary/ or click on the logo above and sign up for free. Enter East Harptree Primary School as your cause.
- 2. Shop Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first, pick or search for the retailer you want and start shopping. Everything is the same including the price.
- Raise After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
To help you remember to use easyfundraising why not download a reminder tool and the app for your phone or tablet?
Any questions please contact a member of the PTA team.