- Letters to Parents
- Term Dates 2019/ 2020 including Inset Days
- Term Dates 2020/ 2021 including Inset Days
- Lunch Menu
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Forthcoming Events
- Get Involved
- Breakfast & AfterSchool Club
- Homework Links
- Parent Feedback
- Links to Helpful Websites
- NHS Health Advice App
- Support Advice for Parents
- Severe Weather Procedure
Severe Weather/ Emergency School Closure Procedure
If the school cannot open the following procedure will be followed:
- We will send a text via Teacher2Parents to all staff and parents as soon as a decision is made.
- We will notify the LA that the school will be closed and this will show on the BATHNES website.
It may also, on very rare occasions, mean we have to follow an early closing procedure. Again you will be contacted via Teacher2Parents to inform you of this.
It is therefore vital that the school has your current mobile number on our system to ensure you are able to receive important messages. Please let us know if this may not be the case so that we can update our records. It is vital that you can be contacted throughout the school day in case of an emergency.
If you do not have a current mobile number, please ensure you have a parent buddy who can notify you if a closure text is received.
It is not an easy decision to make to close the school, however, the safety of all staff, pupils and families will be the main priority in the decision made.