- Our Governors
- School Vision
- British Values
- Ofsted Report 2017 & SIAMS report 2019
- Class Curriculum Outlines
- Mastery Maths
- Special Educational Needs Local Offer
- New Parents
- Pupil Premium
- Primary PE & Sport Premium
- End of Year Results
- School Development Plan
- Lighthouse Schools Partnership Multi-Academy Trust
- Collaboration with Ubley CofE Primary School
East Harptree VC Primary School - Pupil Premium Statement
The Government believes that the Pupil Premium, which is additional to main school funding, is the best way to address the current inequalities, by supporting the more disadvantaged pupils to ensure that they benefit from and have access to the same opportunities as all other children.
Please refer to our letter to parents regarding Pupil Premium for more information regarding eligibility.
Allocation in 2019/20 - £ 10,560
Please click on this link for a detailed description of how these funds are being spent this year.
Currently being updated
Information data on the achievement of our pupils can be found on the schools performance tables at http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance